Monday, March 12, 2012

Heavenly Father Is So Aware Of All Of Us

Hello family,

Have I ever told you how excited I am to email on Mondays? Well, I am and I love hearing from you all! This week has been really great. Besides the delay this week with my health things picked right back up when we got home wed. night. We have been able to have some great lessons this week.
We had a BEAUTIFUL day on Thursday, oh my, I just wanted to walk around ALL day. The sun was out and it got up to 68 degrees :D You could just feel your body crave the sun, I can't wait until its summer here. This weather really starts to get to you about now. Then the next day was rainy and cold again, oh well!

Saturday Kayden was baptized, finally! We started teaching him in November and his family would just keep putting it off and coming up with excuses over and over again. I told myself I wont believe it until I see it type of thing. His family are members, his mom is a fairly new member of the church, but still struggling with activity. So when she had her baby and the whole family had 2 weeks vacation Kayden and his 8 year old sister Kayla were baptized. Hooray!

Sad news...Radmila is going back to Europe TODAY! They didn't get her paper work done in time for the immigration office, so they are shipping her back. She surprised me on Thurs. and told me she was leaving. I think she thought I would be excited, but I just cried and cried. I will really miss that lady, she has a big spot in my heart. But the good news is she will come back in 6 months and then she will be all ready to go to the temple. :D I think this move will be good for her. We already found her a church to go to in Serbia that isn't to far from where she lives. Isn't amazing that wherever you go there will be a church??? I love it! She can finally intermingle with people that speak her own language :)

Heavenly Father is so aware of all of us. This was witnessed to me many many times this week. I am so grateful that we know that we are all watched over. I could feel the many many prayers coming my way and my recovery has been amazingly quick! This week Jane a recent coverts of mine has been struggling and she was really questioning her testimony to the point where she said she didn't think this church was true. I knew the only things there was left to do for her was pray. That same day I read this scripture in Alma 37:37, "Counsel with the lord in all they doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when though liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall befitted up at the last day. vs.41, "Nevertheless, because those miracles were worked by small means it did show unto them marvelous works."
That night I know many many people were praying for her and then she showed up at church on Sunday. Not only that but the talks that were given were SO PERFECT for her. I went to talk to her after and she looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, "I'm sorry, I don't know what got to me" then she started filling out her tithing slip. That was a miracle in my eyes.
I hope you can all remember to Pray always and if you do you will see little miracles all over!
I hope you all have a wonderful week. I love you,

Sister Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment