Friday, September 24, 2010

"Romantic" Night with my girls!

As a lot of you know my roommate Kelsie's dad passed away last weekend. It of course has been a very big struggle for her :(
She came home late Thursday night, but Kaylen and I didn't get to see her until Friday. When we talked to her, we both could tell she was not doing the best. I decided she needed something to take her mind off of the world, boyfriend, job, school, etc...
So I told them NOT to make any plans, we were doing something. I took them to SUNDANCE! There are only certain times of the year they have the full moon night lift experience.
It was great, besides the fact that we were the only three girls on a lift without boys haha! It is a more of a romantic date, but we had fun anyway! Kelsey was so excited and I encourage anyone who hasn't done that before to DO IT! It truly was amazing. I hope Kelsie that she knows how many people care and love her and continue to keep looking forward with faith!




Love,
Me

1 comment:

  1. How fun! You guys are good roommates to take her on a romantic date ;)

    ReplyDelete