Saturday, September 11, 2010

Flashback

Last night I came back to Vernal for a friends wedding and when I left, I saw the U on the hill lit up in Red! A lot of the memories from Homecoming way back when, all came flooding back. White washing the U, having paint in my hair for a least a good month, freezing weather in Sept :( wanting to do a lot of push ups to get warmed up, having the best student body, and our football team loosing :/ I will have to say, I will always have my Ute Pride!


Homecoming 06'
GO UTES!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures :) I went to the Homecoming events and had the same flashback memories as you. I'm so glad we have all those awesome memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and You white washed the U and Lacy And Michelle went to the prison! I renewed that. Work had so much fun. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete