Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Love and Happiness in My Heart









I truly have so much love and happiness in my heart right now. I am so
touched by the overwhelming of Love that has enveloped me right now.I want to
let you all know how much I love this Gospel. In our training last week we were
asked what is the Gospel??? We Preach His Gospel, but what exactly is it?
It is
1. Faith
2. Repentance
3. Baptizm (sacrament after baptizm)
4. Gift of the Holy Ghost and
5. Enduring to the End
That is the Gospel in which Jesus Christ wants us to spead to the entire world. So if we will just focus our lives of these 5 principles and always "remember" the promises we made-we will always be growing in our testimonies and our roots will be "rooted deep". I love preaching His
Gospel, it has brought so many blessing and miracles in my lfie that I know I would have never been able to experience otherwise.

This week Sister Brown and I have been so blessed with our investigators.
They are all struggling in there own way, but they are progressing and that is
what matters. Lori White was baptized on Saturday. It was a really neat
experience. She has been waiting patiently for a very long time for that day to
finally come. Can you believe transfers is next week already? It has gone by so
fast. I already begged president to keep here in olympia for at leaset 1 more
transfer!!!!!!
We went and did service at the Sanvigs home on saturday in the rain and we were
drenched as you can tell :/

I love you all so much,
Your in my prayers,
love,
Sister Phillips

P.S. Sorry so short!
Oh and I had the BEST Valentines Day EVER!!!!!
Lets
just say I have the best family and friends in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment