Tuesday, May 3, 2011

'Au Revoir' Provo

DEFINITION OF 'AU REVOIR' {Goodbye until we meet again}

Last week was a bitter/sweat week for me. I NEVER thought these words would EVER come out of my mouth, but I was actually really sad to leave Provo :(

My work was SO sweet to me and made me a yummy 3 layer german chocolate cake {Diet broke} they then treated me to a fun night of bowling and dinner @ my fav, Paradise Bakery-

We then went to Brick Oven for a "farewell dinner" It was so great to see everyone!Off to Drew's reception {catch the sunset in the back, isn't AWESOME?}We then headed out to try a new crepe restaurant on State, you should go try it out- Berry Crepe=Delicious!




Things I will miss in Provo-
1. Kaylen (roommate)
2. Nadine (roommate)
3. Mnt. Timpanogas
4. My job
5. My friends
6. The Provo Canyon
7. Yogurtland
8. Water Garden's Theater
9. The Chil Life
10. Decent places to EAT

Things I am looking forward in V-Town-
1. Dakota's Baseball Games
2. Singles Ward (It's True)
3. Doing my laundry @ home
4. Running/Zumba
5. Joining the Team @ Wright's, Again!
6. Not walking up 100 stairs to church
7. Going through the Temple :)
8. Farewell
9. Being w/the Family
10. My Friends

2 comments:

  1. the pros of provo DEFINITELY out weigh the pros of vernal.. just saying.

    MISS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww the singles ward of Vernal!! So much fun! And I totally hated being in a BYU student ward and HIKING to church each Sunday in heels!

    Oh, and I'm sad we never went on our bike ride =(

    ReplyDelete