Friday, March 25, 2011

Just a LITTLE update...

UDA (dental) Conference 2011...
Dr. Thompson took us to eat the night before at Benihana :) in SLC. I was fortunate enough to get braces the day before (debatable), so I was able to actually enjoy my food there for once instead of scarfing it down. They have served there purpose!! Thanks Dr.



Last weekend was Athena and Kyle's wedding.
She was such a Georgous Bride, I am so happy for them both! I can't even describe what an amazing women and example Athena is. I was so happy for her, I wish them both the best of luck in the big state of TEXAS!
I also got to see all of these beautiful girls :)


My Hallie bug came down to Provo, so we went to Macy's to get an oh so good chocolate dipped ice cream cone and the best part it they are only .69 cents, hola!

Love me-

1 comment:

  1. nasty picture of me! but i love you. We definitely don't see each other often enough!

    ReplyDelete