Monday, November 15, 2010

Update

This year I drew out for two great tags, one in Wyoming and one in Colorado. We had quiet the time. This is definitely something I love to do with my Dad. Usually I have no Idea what I get put in for until the day my Dad calls to break the news and usually (always) he is more excited than I am hah! I do love hunting and enjoy everything that goes along (besides the gutting :/).

Wyoming Deer
Colorado Deer

I thought I would throw this in here. :)
I guess they wanted to teach me young!!!

On Saturday My mom and I went to the Christmas Gift Show in Sandy, Ut. This was the best thing I found (for me). They are sticker adhesive nails. They are SO cute I can't even get over it!!! They stay on your toes for like a month..or two :D and nails about 2 weeks. Check it out at Jamberry!


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment