Sunday, August 15, 2010

Check it out :)

So, I have been on this spree with making these little rosette flowers out of fabric. I love it. I have made headbands galore and anything I can think of to embellish them with ;)
I was really in the need of a new scripture bag. I just had to many things, not enough space!
I bought this bad for $3 bucks at Wally World (killer deal right) and then just simply made some flowers to embellish it with.
Love it....Hate it, let me know what you think!

Before
After



P.S. Sorry for the HORRIBLE pics.






5 comments:

  1. Love it!! That is so funny because today at church i was thinking that i need to find a scripture bag b/c i have been putting them in my purse haha!! So soooo cute!! Teach me, or lets make one before you leave?? :) Love you.. call me! ♥ Linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Good idea Lakyn! Love it! SOO cute! Might have to copy you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Where did you learn to make those? I want to learn! So crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    Well, I got the bad in the craft section at wal-mart. Super cheap, like I said. Or any other bag would work. You then just hot glue some cute flowers that you make out of any kind or design of fabric you want onto the bag. I also added some jewels in the middle for a soft touch.

    *I took 2" to 3" wide fabric and depending on how big you want your flower, is how long you will cut it.

    *I then fold it over my pinky finger and start to twist around my finger to give me a good center and start.

    *I dab a little hot glue here and there so it will stick. (I used to sew all of my flowers and found that takes way to long and hot glue works just as well!).

    *Keep folding until your flower is at the size you want it.

    *Snip and tuck and glue to the back.

    *Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete