Monday, May 31, 2010

My birthday...

I had such a great Birthday week ;D!
Yes, I am 22...Boo, but I guess with age comes wisdom right ;)!
My family had a party for my brother and I, which I then discovered my new favorite pizza (Dominos thin crust veggie) YUM! Thanks Aunt Lisa!
My family went up to the mountain for Memorial Weekend and I stayed down here to PLAY of course!
Friday night Mel B (Melissa) and Eric picked me up and took me to my favorite restaurant in Vernal. We ate dinner outside on the patio and enjoyed some GREAT food!
We then went to Eric's house and enjoyed some cheep entertainment from our friend Joe and ate yummy birthday cake! I really do have the best friends EVER!
The next day Kaylen took me to Roosevelt to see our friend Katie where she gave us fabulous manicures and waxed our eyebrows (which was much needed :/)! Thanks girl!
This year has been great. Filled with a lot of happy moments and some of the hardest times, but I know we only grow from experiences and chances we take in life. I am so grateful for the family and friends that I have, that make these days so special!!!






1 comment:

  1. bah ha you need to send me that pic of us at the drive in :D ha ha that was way fun

    ReplyDelete