Sunday, February 28, 2010

The CHAMPION Inside


Last weekend i went to ADA Dental Convention in SLC. We attended a class/training friday morning, and the speaker was a guy named Jason Hall. I wasn't really sure what the class was about, but i will tell you it was one of the BEST trainings i've ever been to. Jason Hall is a quadriplegic and through his many trials it has made him into one of the most amazing people i've ever met. Definitely in my top 5! I have never heard a stronger and motivating delivery speech. Its just like a when you know you've went to a good movie, it makes you laugh, cry, and touches your heart. That is what Jason Hall did and much more!!! At the end of the day we all had hope that we can live with some portion of the strength and 'Champion' attitude Jason conveys.
ATTITUDE..."Their is one thing that is always constant, its change."
PERSISTENCE..."Be better today than you were yesterday & better TOMORROW than you were today."
LAUGHTER..."There are few problems in the world that can't be cured by a MOMENT OF LAUGHTER."
COOPERATION...."The more you WONDER at the good in others, the less you wonder about the GOOD IN YOURSELF."
SERVICE..."As we serve MAGIC become real."
GRATITUDE..."There is not enough room in the HUMAN HEART for depression & gratitude at the same time."
DRIVE..."Any dream can be your DESTINATION just pick a direction and go."
CREATIVITY..."Take the BEST and CHANGE the rest!"
Check out his website at jasonhall.com

3 comments:

  1. Lakyn its Ashley i am so so glad you have a blog i haven't seen you for ever i miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lakyn,
    I'm so glad you have a blog. It's fun to keep up on everyone's lives. If you want to look at mine you will have to e-mail me at jessica.labrum@hotmail.com and I will add you to my list! I love your picture. You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you got my comment! Yes we need to catch up, thank you for the comment on our boys we think there the cutest too lol! They are alot of fun! We should go to lunch or something and I will tell corey, hey or you should just go on a date with him and come hang out with us when ever you want to girly that would be fun!! If ya ever want to call me 790-6480 for sure.

    ReplyDelete